The Government of India press is the national press which is organized by the Indian Government. The Headquarters of this is present in the Nilokheri in the kernel district which is Present in the Haryana state. This Press has established the Ministry of Rehabilitation in the Haryana state in the year of 1948.
As per the latest Notification Released by the Government of India, this press required some of the apprentices. Energetic and Enthusiastic candidates can Apply for these posts. The Requires details are given below:
Organization Name: Government of India press
Post Name: Book Binder, Litho Offset Machine Minder.
Litho Offset Machine Minder
Educational Qualification: Education Qualification is as per post is as follows.
- Book Binder: Candidate must have to pass at least 8th.
- Litho Offset Machine Minder: 12th passed with physics and
chemistry subjects Included.
- Book Binder: Candidate age must have 21 years.
- Litho Offset Machine Minder: Candidate age must have 23 years.
- Book Binder: Rs. 5,000/-.
- Litho Offset Machine Minder: Rs. 6,000/-.
Duration of Course:
- Book Binder: 2 years.
- Litho Offset Machine Minder: 3 years.
The interview will start with 01/03/2020.
Official notification: Click here